RV ROOF REPLACEMENT & REPAIR
The RV service experts at Lazydays have extensive experience in RV roof repair and RV roof replacement, and are proficient in working with both rubber and fiberglass roofs.
RV Rubber Roof Repair
RV rubber roof repair typically involves replacing the rubber membrane, sub-roof and sealant.
- Remove all rooftop objects (air-conditioning units, antennas, vents, etc.)
- Remove the rubber roof membrane and old sealant
- Remove and replace the luan sheeting used in the sub-roof
- Install the new rubber roof membrane
- Reinstall the rooftop components
- Apply new sealant to all seams to ensure a watertight seal
Fiberglass Roof Repair
While RV rubber roof repair involves replacement of the entire membrane to prevent RV roof leaks, fiberglass roof repair targets the damaged sections only.
- Sand down the damaged area(s)
- Apply fiberglass RV roof repair materials
- Apply primer surfacer
- Sand, prep and refinish as needed
ALL RV ROOF REPAIR SERVICES
- Rubber roof replacement & repair
- Fiberglass roof replacement & repair
RV ROOF SERVICES BY LOCATION
Use this tool to see a list of RV roof repair and body shop services available at the Lazydays service center nearest you.
|RV Services||Knoxville, TN|
|Fiberglass roof repair|
|Rubber roof replacement|
To schedule one or more of the above roof repair services, please request an appointment using the form below, or call our RV service department.