Starts at $229.99*!
Recommended every 12 months, this service helps detect potential problems and ensure proper brake operation.
What Our RV Technicians Do:
- Remove RV tires for inspection
- Test brakes for proper operation and amp draw
- Remove the drum and hub
- Inspect RV brake shoes for excessive wear
- Inspect and repack wheel bearings (as necessary)
- Check and adjust air pressure in RV tires
*Pricing for single axle. Double axle $454.99. Triple axle $679.99. Pricing does not include taxes, shop supplies or applicable fees. Includes wheel seals and brake cleaning fluid. Disk brakes are $99 additional.