When it comes to shopping for the RVers in your life, what do you get? Depending on whether they are full-time or a seasonal RVer, your range for gift ideas can change quite a bit. Do they have the storage space for what you have in mind? Is it durable enough to stand up to the wear and tear of an RV trip?
Finding the perfect gift for your RVing friends and family can be a challenge, but Lazydays RV is here to help. Check out our 2019 holiday guide to find a gift or two for the RVers in your life!
Gifts for Full-Time RVers
If you’re buying gifts for friends and/or family that are full-time RVers, there are a few things to consider. Space and functionality are important to full-time RVers. For full-time RVers, making the most out of their RV’s interior space is crucial. In a similar vein, gadgets, tools or appliances that have multiple uses are invaluable. With these ideas in mind, here are some of our favorite gift ideas for full-time RVers:
- Any Type of Pressure Cooker: These small kitchen appliances are irreplaceable to full-time RVers. With their compact size and ability to cook great-tasting meals in any portion, pressure cookers are perfect for the RV lifestyle.
- Collapsible Kitchenware: Whether it’s a set of nesting bowls or a collapsible coffee mug, storage-friendly kitchenware is a great gift that any RVer will appreciate for years to come.
- Steel Griddle for an Outdoor BBQ: A griddle is an awesome grilling accessory that is easy to use, clean and store. It turns any barbeque into the ultimate breakfast prep station or flat-top cooking service that’s perfect for cooking for any size groups.
- Inflatable Lounger: Perfect for the on-the-go lifestyle of a full-time RVer, an inflatable lounger lets you relax anywhere, anytime! Take a nap in the forest or relax reading a book by the river, with an inflatable couch, the world is your living room.
- GPS System: Most RVers will agree that you can’t go wrong with a new GPS navigation system. The Lazydays RV accessories and more store has an incredible selection featuring industry-leading brands like Magellan and Rand McNally. These GPS systems offer amazing features tailored for RVs like model-specific navigation, highlighted points of interest like nearby RV campgrounds and voice-enabled calling.
Gifts for Seasonal RVers
While concerns like space-saving and functionality are important for seasonal RVers, they can be more flexible when it comes to what they bring on the road. With that in mind, there are tons of options to choose from during your holiday shopping spree. Some of our favorite gifts for seasonal RVers include:
- America the Beautiful Passes: Great for your RVing friends or family who love the outdoors, an American the Beautiful pass covers entrance and standard amenities fees at over 2,000 national parks and wildlife refuges. An annual pass, which can be shared between two people, lasts for 12 months from the month the pass was purchased.
- Streaming Media Player: Who doesn’t enjoy a movie night or two while RV camping? If you’re RVing friends or family are looking to upgrade their existing cable set-up, a streaming media player is the perfect gift for the holiday season. With dozens of brands and devices to choose from, your gift options are endless!
- Party Light Set: For your RVing friends or family who like to enjoy a good time while on vacation, a set of party lights is a great white elephant or Secret Santa gift. Choose from hundreds of designs to find the perfect set to fit their personality!
- Cooler: From tailgaters to seasoned outdoor enthusiasts, a new cooler is a gift any RVer will love. At Lazydays RV, our selection of coolers includes something for every RVer, from floating coolers great for a lazy day on the lake to sturdy Camco Caribou coolers built for rugged environments.
- A Weekend at the Lazydays RV Resort: Spend a weekend away or kick off an RV road trip with a stay at the Lazydays RV Resort in Tampa! With amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi and cable, a heated pool, fun activities, 300 RV sites with full 50-amp hookups and more, a stay at the Lazydays Resort is the gift that keeps on giving.
Off-the-radar Gifts Perfect for Any RVer
If you’re still hard-pressed to come up with a gift for the RVer in your life, we’ve still got you covered. Check out a few of our favorite fun gift ideas:
- Fun drinkware: The RV lifestyle is all about having fun and a drinkware set helps with just that. Lazydays RV Accessories & More carries the full range of Camco drinkware, from tumblers to pint glasses, that are perfect for the RV lifestyle. Made from polycarbonate, these “glasses” have the look and feel of real glass without the need to worry about them breaking while on the road.
- Cornhole Set: Perfect for a tailgate, campground or national park, cornhole might as well be the official game of the RV lifestyle. Easy to play, great for the outdoors and compact, a cornhole set is a holiday gift well suited for any RVer.
- State Map or Travel Log: Help your RVing friends or family keep a lifelong record of their adventures with these sentimental gifts. Choose from several options including travel maps with stickers for each state or a campground journal for friends or family to add details of their trips.
- Portable Fire Pit and S’mores Kit: What better way to enjoy a night outdoors with family and friends than by the fire with a s’more in hand. This gift is great for full-time or seasonal RVers alike, with tons of options to choose from depending on the size of RV they have.