By Joseph Garnett, Jr.
October 2, 2015
You may be looking for an extended stay unit to live in for months at a time... but you just may want to live in this one for the rest of your life!
With nine different floorplans to choose from, it’s the fine details that separate luxury from the status quo. Grand Design has gone out of its way to appoint the Solitude with amenities that make you feel safe, secure and pampered…more like home. But this isn’t just a “home away from home”, this IS home!
Grand Design’s Solitude line of Fifth Wheels offer huge countertop space and residential-size pantry storage. The gorgeous and spacious master bedroom suites offer roomy closets, mirrored sliding doors and are washer and dryer ready.
Here are some other Key interior and exterior features that make the 2015 Grand Design Solitude an attractive purchase:
- Residential Everpedic Mattress
- Oversized 30” Residential Microwave
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Dometic Premium Air Condidioning
- Hardwood cabinet doors with hidden hinges
- Oversized kitchen island with built in Curio Cabinet
- Under-carriage spare tire
- Kinro frameless windows
- Heated and enclosed universal travel center with winterizing kit
- 16-inch aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Heated storage compartments
- Thermal Technology insulation
If you would like to see more of the 2015 Grand Design Solitude, please visit our Lazydays Tampa location. To see inventory with models of the various floorplans, be sure to visit online and register to have an experience sales expert guide you through the selection and purchasing process.
Share Your Experiences With Us
The RV Authority welcomes your input. If you have an idea for a blog article or would like to write and submit an article about your RV adventures, please click here to email us your suggestions or questions.