By Joseph Garnett, Jr. - From Thor Motor Coach
November 14, 2015
The 2016 Thor Venetian is the newest member our most sophisticated line of Class A diesel motorhomes.
The Venetian is a rolling masterpiece with remarkable angles and compelling full-body paint packages.
In addition to the stunning looks, the Venetian features the Atlas Foundation. The Atlas Foundation is the premier building platform and substructure in the industry. Thor Motor Coach has partnered with industry leaders,Freightliner Custom Chassis and MORryde International, to bring you this innovative building design.
Here are some key features of the The 2016 Thor Venetian :
- Freightliner® Raised XC-R Chassis with Cummins® ISL Engines
- I-Beam Front Axle with 55° Wheel Cut
- Power Entry Door & Patio Awnings with Integrated LED Lighting
- 10” Touchscreen AM/FM Dash Radio with CD/DVD Player, Bluetooth® & Back-Up Monitor
- Push Button Start
- Leatherette Reclining/Swivel Captain’s Chairs with 6-Way Power Adjustment
- VIP Smart Wheel
- 10,000-lb. Trailer Hitch with 7-pin Round Connector
- 275/80R 22.5” Radial Tires with Aluminum Wheels
- Ceiling Ducted Whisper Air™ Central Cooling System
- High-Gloss Glazed Cabinetry with Raised Panel Hardwood Cabinet Doors & Nickel Finish Hardware
- Leatherette Theater Seating with Footrest
- 21 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Residential Refrigerator with In-Door Ice & Water Dispenser
- Denver Mattress® Pillowtop King Size Bed
- 60” LED Smart HDTV in Living Area
- Winegard™ TRAV’LER HD Satellite
- 50-amp Shoreline Power Cord
- E-Z Flow Water Panel with Whole Coach Water Filtration System
- Stackable Washer & Dryer
Interested in Seeing a 2016 Venetian?
If you would like to see the new The 2016 Thor Venetian at our Lazydays Tampa or Tucson locations, please click here to have a sales expert speak with you and to let you know when they arrive.
Share Your Experiences With Us
The RV Authority welcomes your input. If you have an idea for a blog article or would like to write and submit an article about your RV adventures, please click here to email us your suggestions or questions.