GENERAL SERVICE FAQS
Which engine lasts longer?
- Diesel engines are designed to last for hundreds of thousands of miles and typically last longer than gas engines. How you use and maintain your RV, whether it is gas or diesel powered, is the biggest factor in determining how long your RV’s engine will last. Routine maintenance can keep your RV running well for many, many years.
How often should I schedule routine maintenance?
- Gas RVs require more frequent maintenance and upkeep than diesel RVs, but gas engine maintenance is less-expensive. Gas RV maintenance should be scheduled roughly every 6 months, while diesel RVs can go about 1 – 2 years between scheduled maintenance.
Does Lazydays RV perform service on diesel RVs?
- Yes! Our RV service technicians are RVIA/RVDA certified and have an average of 14+ years of industry experience. We provide a range of service offerings for all RV makes and models, even if you didn’t buy your RV at Lazydays.
The following items are recommended for all RVers to bring with them on an RV trip in case of emergency:
- Fire Extinguisher
- Sewing kit
- Tire pressure gauge
- Wheel chocks
- Electrical and duct tape
- Extra fuel, motor oil and transmission fluid. Diesel owners should carry an extra supply of DEF.
- Jumper cables
- Spare tire and tools
- Water pressure regulator
- Road flares
- Tow rope
- Hydraulic or hi-lift jack
- Tool kit
- Extra sealant
- Hose repair kit with clamps
Excellent customer service. Scott Clifford, our salesperson, was knowledgeable and not pushy. He was very professional and concerned with our needs. He gave us excellent service as did the technicians who did the servicing our coach. I highly recommend Lazydays.
Neil Garret, our service advisor, was very knowlegable at his job. He was part of the whole team that made our stay at Lazydays very memorable. Thanks to all!!!
THE BENEFITS OF LAZYDAYS SERVICE
At Lazydays RV, we make regular motorhome service and maintenance easy.
- Our RVIA/RVDA Certified RV Technicians have an average of 14+ years of experience
- We have a full suite of service offerings for all RV makes and models
- We provide full-service lounges with large TVs and fast WiFi
MOTORHOME SERVICES BY LOCATION
Use this tool to see a list of gas and diesel RV services available at your nearest Lazydays RV service center.
|RV Services||Knoxville, TN|
|Ability to fabricate certain parts that are no longer available|
|Ability to service all RV chassis components|
|Air Conditioner Maintenance|
|Air Conditioner Repair|
|Air, leaf-spring and torsion RV suspension|
|Alignment of RV suspension|
|Blowout protection (safety bands)|
|Brake maintenance and repairs|
|Certified warranty repair center for Spartan®, Freightliner®, Workhorse®, & Roadmaster®|
|Certified warranty repair center for Spartan®, Workhorse®, & Roadmaster®|
|Chassis maintenance programs|
|Door repairs and replacement|
|Entry and step mats|
|Experts in RV fiberglass repair and metalwork (including stainless steel and aluminum repairs)|
|Fiberglass roof repair|
|Fogged window repair|
|Four-point weight distribution|
|Fuel system and tank|
|Gas and diesel RV oil change services|
|Motorhome engine and related systems|
|Nitrogen inflation of RV tires|
|Rubber roof replacement|
|RV awning fabric and slide topper fabric|
|RV body & collision repair|
|RV curtains/privacy curtains|
|RV fiberglass repair and fabrication|
|RV glass & windshield shop|
|RV interior remodeling|
|RV roof repair & replacement|
|RV tire truing, balancing, replacements|
|RV window replacement and repair|
|RV windshield replacement and repair|
|Trailer brakes and axles|
|Vibration and drivability|
|Windshield reset and reseal service|
SCHEDULE RV PRE-TRIP MAINTENANCE
To schedule RV maintenance prior to your first-ever RV trip, please request an appointment using the form below or call our RV service department.